Monday, July 05, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah


I scanned buttercups earlier in the spring and now have combined them with an old letter I also scanned, and a photograph of an angel statue in a cemetery. It's all very small because I was just seeing what I could do.  And right now I have no words to add to make them an official "thang".

I had the day off today and tomorrow it is back to the grindstone. I really wish I could get a few days to be home by myself and get a few things done around here. I never seem to be too committed to doing what I need to do on the weekends. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Good to catch you "up and running", although my own site has been reduced to but two or three posts a week for a long time now. I blamed it on school for a long time, but my count hasn't picked up during the two or three summer vactions. Just "life" taking place and an old man's mind moving slower in spite of the swift pace the days seem to possess.

    Brian McLauren is and author of the "Emerging Church" mold, a good read, the two or three books I have by him. "Deceiver" is not a word I would assign to him. The movement has a good heart and is rooted, in my opinion, in a true view of the Church needing to be shaken, revised in its format. The problem, as I see it, is: man is yet man and somewhere down the road you still end up with "church". The key element is "Trinity": Holy Ghost alive in me, the Word my anchor, and God my occasional kick in the butt as I go.

    You and Christ, Annie, the next step, and His promise to never leave you nor forsake you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Annie. I think you need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!