Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bubbles

It was forty-five minutes until time to go this afternoon, the last day of work till Monday after Thanksgiving. One of the professors pulled out her bottle of bubbles and I tried to get pictures. It is harder than it looks! But totally fun!

Yes, the picture that is dated Monday, November 22 was actually taken this afternoon. "Oh the web we weave when at first we choose to deceive"--oh the web we weave when we try to commit to posting every single day in November, and the goal becomes more important than being honest! Nah, I am being totally upfront about my backdating one or two (well, okay, I think three) posts so that it would look like I have faithfully posted every single day.

I'll be back tomorrow. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there staring, say something!