Monday, November 18, 2013

"You Are Already Naked"


Sometimes, when I make a picture and can't think of what I want to say, I look for quotes that might fit. And occasionally I decide I want to let the image stand on its own. At this moment, I am at a loss for any other words.

But I can't resist sharing three of the quotes I found and considered for this photo. Make of them what you will.

"Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." Steve Jobs

"A man's work is nothing but this slow trek to rediscover through the detours of art, those one or two images in the presence of which his heart first opened." Albert Camus

"Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken." Albert Camus


2 comments:

Don't just sit there staring, say something!