Sunday, March 16, 2014

Unfinished Story

I read this in a free book I downloaded to my Kindle, "Crones Don't Whine." I'd recently been joking about being on my way to cronehood and I'd also recently accused myself of whining, so the book seemed meant for me at this time. It was free when I got it, but I see it is now $9.99. Score! For me, at least! Anyway, the book is very good (though I don't  know if I'd pay $9.99 for it).

I've been discouraged and in a bit of a funk lately, and needed the reminder that the curtain has not yet closed on my story.

2 comments:

  1. Great thought. No, you are much younger than I, and I'm still writing in my book! There are many things yet to be written. =) I like this taken together with the Hammarskjold quote on your sidebar, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fine book; moreover, acquired at such a bargain basement price! Truly, you have an eye for beauty as well as the talent for creating and capturing it... all at the same time. I remain in awe! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!