Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Still Kicking

Someone said something today about something I should write a blog post about. I'd been wanting to come here again and so I took that something they said as a message from the Universe.

But I can't remember exactly what it was we were talking about.

I'm still dealing with The Cancer (everything is going relatively well on that front).

I've still been sewing and putting together quilt tops that need to be finished. 

I'm taking swimming lessons, again, through the Wellness Program at work. I believe I might be a perpetually remedial student. I could swim if I didn't have to breathe.

I've begun walking again. I bought a Fitbit and I try to move more. I'm working on better eating habits. That will be a never ending project. I suppose all of it is a never ending project, in that I will never arrive at that place where I do it all perfectly. And then one day, I'll be gone. What will become of my never ending project?

What will remain undone?

What kind of mess will I leave behind for someone else to finish or clean up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there staring, say something!