Thursday, July 21, 2016

Artful Play

This is a potato vine I have growing in a glass of water in the window. It has strong healthy roots. It's time to take it out and plant it in the ground.
I've been playing more with watercolors. The tree is a poorly rendered sketch of the rain tree we planted in our son's memory. The lettering was added via an app on my phone.

For several reasons, I'm toying with the idea of taking a Facebook sabbatical during the month of August. One thing I'd hope is that I'd devote more time to posting here on the blog. The other thing I'd hope is that I'd finally get brave enough to share my blog on Facebook. It's beginning to seem silly not to.

Life continues on. I'm recovering from the side effects of the radiation. I played tennis one night this week, the first time in over two months. I've started the new medicine that I will be taking for 5-10 years, added vitamin D and calcium to my pill regime, and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing now that this latest chapter is behind me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there staring, say something!