Saturday, December 18, 2004

Friday's Feast

This, fridaysfeast, is an interesting exercise (and a chance to see if I figured out how to insert a link into my post), and here is my first wimpy effort at participating. Who knows if I will do it again?

Friday, December 17, 2004
Feast Twenty-Eight

Appetizer

What is something that never fails to grab your attention?

The smell of pink hyacinths when they are blooming. On people, their hands. Typos and mis-spelled words also always grab my attention. They bug me. That's not to say I won't ever let one get by me, my own typing skills are negligible.

Soup

Who was the last person who gave you money, and what was it for?

Money? What’s that?

Salad

If you were a Smurf, what would your name be?

Goofy Smurf

Main Course

Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?

No, not in the sense that I put any stock in it.

Dessert

Have you seen any snow this year yet? What's the weather like today in your area?

Snow? What’s that? It’s been sixteen years since I have seen snow. The weather is cool enough for a light jacket, but it is supposed to be dipping down near freezing in the next day or so. We got all excited and bought a little wood for the fireplace, which will probably serve to jinx any chances of us having a cold Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there staring, say something!