Saturday, December 16, 2006

Moving On, For Now

It will be an uphill climb, but I know the path will be illuminated, even if only one or two steps at a time. And I am grateful.

(I will update when there is something to tell. We are still looking at rehab opportunities, and one of us is still bemoaning the fact that we are zooming in on a two year program. I believe something like that is what he needs, pray that he begins to believe it too, and if given the opportunity, will enter the program with hope intact and a positive attitude.)

5 comments:

  1. I like the fact that your picture portrays the steps leading "up". Hope springs eternal; and we rest in Him. Still in my prayers, my friend....

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step at a time, one day at a time. God blesses us along the way, especially while were not noticing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying. Just remember...it is an investment.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there staring, say something!