Thursday, November 04, 2010

Corn Maze!

I wore rubber boots and while I was taking photos of the birds in a pen, chickens were pecking at my boots!



This is one of the birds I was trying to photograph when the chickens attacked my boots.


This guy looks to be the guardian of the corn maze. He looked a little grumpy to me. That is the corn maze in the background. I had read about corn mazes on the internet and thought they sounded like fun. This one was a bit anticlimactic, maybe because we only went on one small corner of the maze (I had come with my boss and her son on a first grade field trip) and I could see over the top of the corn in places. Maybe I will go back on a weekend when I could walk the complete maze.

All in all, I had a pretty good time. It was a beautiful day to be outside in the fresh air. I needed a day like that to get out and just have a bit of fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there staring, say something!