Finally, here are the answers I know you all have been waiting for!
4 Jobs I've Held
- Kitchen help at Stop and Shop grocery, where I made boudin, among other things.
- Summer staffer at a church camp, where I slaved away (and loved it!) for ten dollars a week.
- Cashier and secretary at a family owned sporting goods store.
- Secretary at a collision repair center.
4 Films I Could Watch Over and Over
- Wizard of Oz
- any of the Indiana Jones movies
(I don't like watching movies over and over. Generally speaking, once is enough).
4 TV Shows I Watch
- I don't watch much TV! Lately I have been watching Grace and that "Brenda Lee Johnson" show with my husband (I can never remember the name--I'm the same with books and movies--The Closer!--It just now came to me).
4 Places I've Lived
- Orange, TX
- Maplewood, LA
- Pineville, LA
- Houston, TX
4 Favorite Foods
- Rice and Gravy
- Home-baked cake
4 Favorite Colors
- I can't really say! It depends on what the color is being used for and on what kind of mood I am in that day. However, on most days, I love Fuschia (bright pink--however you spell it). Otherwise, I generally like most colors.
4 Places I Would Love to be Right Now
- Pitkin, LA--sitting on the front porch with both my grandparents still alive (I've been missing them lately).
- Back on the cruise ship we were on last year at this time.
- Somewhere enjoying cooler air and the changing of the leaves.
- On a road trip, perhaps to meet a real live blogger while on my way to an art workshop.
4 Names I Love But Would/Could Not Use for my Children
- Sparkle Farkle (anyone remember Laugh-In?)
- Tyler Beaux
- Alexandra Farblewart